Monday, May 18, 2020

Message #8 for 2020

Bonjour Friends,
As a spiritual being, you learn that each experience, encounter, challenge is a new information allowing us to get closer to the heart of things, much like peeling the layers of an onions.
As a lightworker, I have made it my mission to share what I have learned along the way, hoping to facilitate other's journey.
As I have already shared, my latest understanding and assignment was about resetting my own system, to pause and share 'Love & Light' with myself.(How relevant!?!)
Indeed, for those close to me, you know that for most of my life, the mojo which best described me has been 'Pushing the rock" , and my motivation was always to get our world to that place where there is only love and light. (And,as we all know there is not such a thing as rest for the warriors!)
Well... Apparently it must be!
Whether, it is about:
Learning to waiver control
Connecting with our inner self
Having contentment and just be.
Or Living in simplicity... Knowing that 'The Light' got it!
We should all embrace down times to awaken gratitude to be here and alive.
Our societies have been about running to do more,get more, which has created more frictions in our bodies, minds and souls.
Haven't we realized yet that we have been hamsters running in circle in a endless wheel?!
Dear Friends, It has become clear that we must PAUSE, breathe and hopefully observe the divine spinning around us doing it's magic!

Love & Light Always, Ilanit
https://www.facebook.com/ICbyIlanit
C life through a spiritual I

No comments:

Post a Comment