Monday, May 18, 2020

Message #20 for 2020

Bonjour Friends,
Few months ago, I received some news that could have kept me devastated til this day....However, after some initial "Kicks and Shouts" and all kind of 'contained' freestyle reactive moods & moves, I allowed the wind to steer me in a different direction.
What had changed? I remembered. (Prayers from my friends & family surely helped a lot).
In this world, I might not always have a say of what is happening to me (and little piece of advice here: Don't even try to analyze it! It might just send you on an endless free guilt ride), but...
I can choose how I respond to it!
Now, because we are all connected, my choice of reaction won't be in vain, It will affect lives in a positive way, rather than a negative one. And, I'm sure that counts!
Personally, as far as I can remember, I had made an internal commitment to be a beacon of the Light Force, therefore: How could I be a cause of pain, especially to the people I love the most?!
Also, I like to think of myself, (all of you can too!) as some kind of warrior, who will never stop til The Light is On! Moreover, I just couldn't give up!

Today's fight is sneaky physically, but spiritually the choice between "Fear & Love" is still at our reach!
Friends even in death, Love is the answer, and as it was so emotionally said by Patrick Swayze's character in the movie 'Ghost' as he was departing this world, "It's Amazing, The Love inside...you take it with you!"

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.
IC by Ilanit
C life through a spiritual I

No comments:

Post a Comment