Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Msg #77 Dec 2020

 


Bonjour Friends,
How much can happen in a year?
Today, I was reminded that last year, on New Year day, I was participating for the first time ever,(all on my own which for me was a big deal) to a major local yoga community event. Everything felt wonderful, almost magical. Surrounded by beautiful people and energy, I remember telling myself that this was the beginning of a complete new year/ new me. So little did I know, that even though my feelings were true, how much I would have to dig deep to rebirth from my own ashes like the Phoenix to manifest it!
Spiritual teachings have made clear that life & death are linked together and that in order to be reborn anew something old must die but then...Eventually a more profound realization arises: Nothing ever dies but only transform for energy is everlasting. So wherever we are, whatever we do let's keep our consciousness focus on the goal at hand & May this year be the one we finally all come in unity, together with Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment