Monday, April 12, 2021

Msg #23 April 2021

 


Bonjour Friends,
Back at the end of 2019, my steady (or rather stagnant) boat got shaken...And I mean tropical storm shaking!
Retrospectively, the challenge itself didn't really matter! Like everything in life, there was an external aspect which needed to be addressed, (and thanks to The Light, the right help showed up rather quickly) and an internal cause which was the place to look into to find the deepest lasting solution.
In my case, the cause for my pains was that I needed to go back on the road, re-open myself to the world and finally express theses parts of me which had fallen asleep.
How would I do that that? Which direction should I go? ( if I have to be honest, I thought I had already done everything needed to fulfill my destiny).
Well...It soon became clear that I didn't need to know the how? I just had to seek inside what would make me,my spirit happy!
So I asked for guidance and took one step, ask for more help and kept on picking the crumbs as they aligned one by one in front of me (And still do).
life is an ongoing process, It could be simple though, all we need to reach our 'happy place', is to have an open heart, to remain connected to 'The Source of all', and take things one step at a time.
Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment