Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Msg 70 Dec 2020

 


Bonjour Friends,

Let's be honest here: ! Us, Floridians , we are a bunch of sunny 'flip-floppers'...

Today, most are probably saying:"It's cold!" but for me it has recently become a dream come true.
Back in May, as a new addition to my already extensive spiritual and holistic health practice, I started to use, THE WIM HOF METHOD which combine breath work and cold exposure.So, this morning when everyone I know was bundling up, I wrapped myself in a towel and marched like the warrior of Light that I am, to my friend non-heated pool, singing my warrior song: "I am a Hoffer, I can do it!" Once there, I moved my body to the rhythm of qi gong, and finally swim my so anticipated laps!
As a mindful and intuitive life coach, my all life I have used and shared techniques to tap into the realm of life where we are awaken and empowered to 'C life through a spiritual I",
As I Walked back home, I was euphoric. Now, even though I'm like most in quarantine, I found myself becoming more fearless and ready to 'come out' into the world. When awakened and truly connected to Light Force within, everything happening in our life become an opportunity to reveal Light. In that journey, I am humbled to serve as a guide, a spiritual friend that will lift your spirit , show you the way and warm your heart. Don't hesitate, Reach out!
Love & Light Always, ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment