Monday, April 5, 2021

Msg #60 Nov 2020

 



Bonjour Friends,
This life is about Evolving: learning, growing, sharing, and connecting.
Now, because we also are creature of habits, often 'scared' of the unknown, we often find ourselves in a constricted place, even when we obviously outgrown it. Moreover, it will take some pressure (til we can't breath or stay there anymore), for us to finally jump out of our actual shell to a bigger one.
For 18 years, I gave and will certainly continue to give my all, to my children and family, keeping the other sides of me in low key, but lately I have felt, more than ever before, the calling to expand and extend my energy, wisdom, guidance, love & light in new ways and places.
I Would love to here from you, your story and ideas, how to do that and hopefully assist you in your own process, in this time of quickening.
Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment