Monday, April 5, 2021

Message #44 August 2020

 Bonjour friends,



I'll be lying if I said that I didn't care to have an infinite amount of likes, comments and shares....Not because I'm looking to become trendy or for other ulterior motives, but purely for the priceless joy to see more and more souls joining together, to support the "Love & Light Consciousness' (which I am only one of many ambassadors) and see its ultimate magic unraveling onto our world.
Unfortunately, it seems that according to the FB algorithm that message isn't lucrative, stupid or choking enough to get 'the buzz'.
Afterall, it might be 'The naked Truth' that a powerful group of privileged people rather let our world live in chaos than letting go & change.
Dear friends, if your life has been touched by the light, please support this message, (and other ones), help awaken others, to 'See life through a spiritual Eye/I".
It might seems a quiet simple message, but Love in its pure form is simple, much like a candle illuminating the dark or a soft blanket keeping us warm at night.


Love & Light always, Ilanit.

@ICbyIlanit

C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment