Monday, April 5, 2021

Message #45 August 2020

 Bonjour friends,



It was at a very early age that I discovered my emphatic and intuitive nature, I could go into a room and catch on the vibes or life stories of people. Years have passed, yet my experience and those emotions I'm catching on are still the same (atlhough probably amplified because of the unique time we are living in).
The thing is EVERYONE carries shadows.
The way I like to see it, is being like a great puzzle broken into pieces, with some giving us (and others) a hard time.
With patience, perseverance, love & certainty within The Light, the day will come when we will be one within ourselves and with others, to reveal the most beautiful and unique 'wholly picture'.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

@ICbyIlanit

C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment