Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Msg #75 Dec 2020

 


Bonjour Friends,
Trust/ Mistrust
In recent times, in a world where so many rules have changed, it is quite normal to wonder over such archaic yet fundamental dual topic at the base of our well being.(Body mind & soul)
Who or What to trust?
Days & nights, we are bombard with words, thoughts, images making us doubt the genuine attention of anyone. As I explored the Facebook/ virtual world to share and connect some of who I am in all simplicity, I started to realize that nothing is simple, that so many people are either plain cold hearted bullies or worst abusive manipulators only thinking about themselves consciously or not. Therefore, if you are someone with a genuine empathic nature it makes you wonder how can you be yourself in such jungle! How can you be vulnerable or reach out for the sake of connecting and sharing without becoming the target of such takers & predators? How can you pierce through such a thick darkness? Simple!? Turn on The Light!
And so, I will.
"I will walk through through the valley of the shadow of death, yet will fell no fear, for You are with me" .
The same way that I am here for you.
Love & Light Always, Ilanit.


No comments:

Post a Comment