Monday, April 17, 2023

Walking the Talk

Bonjour Friends, 'Mindful Living' is the underlying consciousness guiding every step I take. Moreover, as your coach not one words I share isn't I walk I haven't already taken! Ready to follow the footsteps of The Greats too? Allow me to be your guide! My name is Ilanit Fridman. I am a Certified Life Coach (M.Ed), Writer, Published Author & Public Speaker specialized in Mindful Living as well as a Yoga & QiGong instructor. Known for my warmth & extensive knowledge as well as my empathic & intuitive nature, I am here to guide & support the unique & beautiful being that you are live your most empowered & authentic life.. Online or in-person, feel free to reach out to inquire about my different services for the Body, Mind & Spirit and don't hesitate to share forward! Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-565-2772 www.ICbyIlanit.com IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment