Tuesday, April 11, 2023

To live there forever or leave right now?

Bonjour Friends Some relationships are complicated, engaging our feelings in a spiraling waltz between the desire to live there forever &/or to leave right now. Through such a frenzy, how do we differentiate between 'Unhealthy mind/body Attachment' and ' Unbreakable Soul Connection'? The answer is the key to most our dilemmas: "Know, Connect, Be & Love Thyself!" When we commit to leave a life ever connected to 'The seat of self', in a state of sharing rather than clinging, surrendering rather than controlling, the answer will be revealed. Where there is unconditional love & absolute presence, light will always be shining. My name is Ilanit Fridman. I am a Life coach, writer & Speaker specialized in mindful Living as well as a yoga & qigong instructor. Known for my warmth & extensive knowledge as well as my empathic & intuitive nature, I am here to guide & support the unique & beautiful being that you are live your most empowered & authentic life.. Online or in-person, feel free to reach out to inquire about my different services for the Body, Mind & Spirit and don't hesitate to share forward! Love and Light always Ilanit 💜 786-565-2772 @IC by Ilanit www.ICbyIlanit.com C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment