Friday, April 21, 2023

Love is in the air

Bonjour Friends, As one drive through life, 'Present' to unique the gift of this 'Earthly Experience', Grateful for all he/she has to share and had received, The Universe itself will send notes from the sky to remind of its love & benevolent presence. As a life coach specialized in Mindful Living, I am here to share with you teachings & practices that can help you: 'See Life through a Mindful Eye'/ Forget the clouds! And look at this big beautifully shaped heart: The seat of your inner Light. Feel free contact me to inquire about my services for The Body, Mind & Spirit (in person & online). Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-565-2772 www.ICbyIlanit.com IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I Love and Light always ilanit 💜 @www.facebook.com/ICbyIlanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment