Friday, April 28, 2023

The essential gift of intuition

Bonjour Friends, When mentioning 'Intuition', most people usually think about the 'knowing feeling' one may have about the future or un-manifested matter about people or events. However, the less talked about side of intuition, yet most fundamental to our personal growth is:" The knowledge of oneself". Intuition is the voice of our inner self, ever eager, when given the right attention, to let us know important info about ourselves. What do I feel, want or need at any given time? If I am hungry, what should I eat to nourish my body? Tired? Anxious? What is the root cause? How can I provide and/or heal from it? Etc... The list upon which our intuition can provide accurate informations might be long but: the reward of learning to listen to it is limitless! When one lives fully connected to his inner self, he/ she masters its whole world! As a life coach specialized in Mindful Living, I have devoted my life to help others connect to the seed of self, and understand the functioning of life so they can master "The Game" Contact me & let me be your guide! Love and Light always ilanit 💜 786-565-2772 IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment