Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Bliss

Bonjour Friends, How do you know that what you want is the best for you? What if it was another assumption of your ego-mind thinking this is what would make you happy, safe, peaceful...? And even true for a while...How long till it doesn't suffice? As a life coach specialized in Mindful Living the focus is rather internal than external: You are the Answer! If you decide to work with me, I will show you how to connect, live & Be 'It" and the best part: No matter the outside, all you'll feel is Bliss! My name is Ilanit Fridman, Founder of @ IC by Ilanit, I am a Certified Life Coach (M.Ed), Writer, Published Author & Public Speaker specialized in Mindful Living as well as a Yoga & QiGong instructor. Known for my warmth & extensive knowledge as well as my empathic & intuitive nature, I am here to guide & support the unique & beautiful being that you are live your most empowered & authentic life.. Online or in-person, feel free to reach out to inquire about my different services for the Body, Mind & Spirit and don't hesitate to share forward! Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-512-2500 www.ICbyIlanit.com IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment