Thursday, October 8, 2009

In the eye of the cyclone.





















Bonjour Friends

To be perfectly honest with you, which is an important part of sharing by example, I battled intensively this whole week to bring myself to write these words today !

Not that I didn't have any insight to share, but more because there was this feeling from within causing turbulence inside my head and trying to pull my spirit down.

You know what I mean, right?!

Sometime, for no apparent reasons, nothing changed around us, and yet we just feel out of breath to push in this marathon without a finish line.

See...Even now as I am writing, I can still hear that other voices telling me to drop my pen!

Well...as much as this voice is loud, I am not letting this happen: I am going to fight !

"Coincidentally", last week a friend told me:" Thank you for your words. When I am feeling down, I am turning to your blog to give me hope ! That's the reason you created it, isn't it? To share love and hope?!

Yes! It's the reason why.

I personally believe, more than answers to their problems, people need the moral support that everything is going to be fine. Everyone knows that at the end, we are the one with the answer (provided by the Light force of the creator, of course!)

All we need then, is some love and a faithful friend to strength our desire to fight.

When people are asking me:"Can you see the future?".
I answer:"I know the future!"

Since, we are the creator of tomorrow, the future would be as we make it!

No matter what is the answer, it will be good if we are letting go of our personal agenda and are willing to work on it!

If we find ourselves surrounded (or not) by a storm of events: to find peace and joy , let's not run away from it!

It says that the safest place during a storm is the center of it!

Being in the eye of a storm, looking within ourselves what caused it, working on taking the lead of our own boat is the only escape to reach the Light.

As a perfect captain, let's never abandon the ship.
Remembering that after the storm, always comes the sun !

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

1 comment: