Thursday, July 2, 2009

Words of Light

























Bonjour Friends

Before seating in front of this page, my mind was loaded with so many details on how to address this new topic called:

World & Words: How do they affect one another?

At first, I wanted to talk about "The liberty of expression"and what some people went through to allow us this freedom, then I was to write a little historic about the power of words from the time of creation until today. Finally, I wanted to share some true stories about the importance of watching our words for our own good and for the effect they have on our environment.

Nonetheless, once I started to write I realized that I might as well keep it simple, because 'Words' are vehicles of energy, one must treat  them very cautiously!

In a time, where self-expression is the new tool to reach the world, we often forget that words are precious.

According to the teaching of Kabbalah, Words actually have the tremendous power to build or destroy, and once again, it is upon us to decide: How do we want to use this amazing power and affect the world ?

It is a choice that we make each day as we interact with people, as we express our voice:
Are we going to share words to arouse feelings of love and support rather than being the source of someone distress or sense of abandon.

Furthermore, don't think that it is foolish to believe or talk about a world of endless beauty where everyone live in a perfect harmony.

Like most:
I know about 'Chaos': Pain, Judgment, Hate, Jealousy, Critics...but I choose to see 'Light'.
Uttermost, I choose to use 'Words of Light' to strengthen: Unity, Certainty, Love & Healing... And, so can you!

"We often underestimate the power of a contact or a smile. A nice word or a sincere compliment, though they have the power to change a life" Leo Buscaglia.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit

2 comments: