Friday, July 17, 2009

The phone is ringing !

























Bonjour Friends

It's Monday July 13 2009, sometime after 2 am.
I was sleeping for a few hours already, when I was awakened by one of 'those dreams'.

This time, 'I heard' my next message as someone was reading it to me, and although, I was grateful for receiving another amazing gift, at first I tried to ignore it.(few more hours of sleep won't make me forget it!)

Well...Apparently, it wasn't good enough! After tossing and turning for a while, I eventually had to get up and write this NOW!


It's well known that 'The Light', The Universe, G-od ...talks to us all the time, and that we are the ones who aren't listening.

I have to admit here, that I learned that lesson the hard way, doing my best since to make sure I always remember it.

Now, truth is: it isn't always that easy! Most messages aren't sent in such an obvious way for us to get- Though if we learn how, they can be understood very clearly.

 Messages can come to us:
1- In the form of a dream (more or less coded)
2- As "nudge" of our soul, or
3- Through a succession of serendipity moments that some calls 'coincidences'.

I love this one in particular, it reminds me of the peek-a-boo game:
'The Light' is talking while hiding, and we are seeking to find it !

Does it ever happen to you to meet someone, 'out of the blue', in a place that you have never gone before, that knows a friend ....that do or have the thing or the answer that you were looking for ?!? (Okay, this one is a little pushy but did you get the picture ?)

Do you want more of those direct phone calls?": Learn to answer the phone when is ringing!

One day, before turning 18, in order to get confirmation that I should listen to these messages and make sure that they weren't produce of my imagination I decided to do an experience:
I purposely choose to not listen to it.
The only thing I can say is:" I never did the same 'mistake' again!"
So, here I am writing until 4 in the morning!

If one is sincere about 'listening', he/she will also have to learn to be truly open minded, because 'Pure messages' will often test our 'logic', and challenge our 'Personal Agenda.

To hear 'The Light' when It calls in:
we must drop our agenda (by giving up what we want, we might get lucky to receive what we really need!) and stop judging according to our believes and senses. (Msg/Answers don't always come to us in a conventional way).
Which, brings me to the other insight for today:"Don't judge 'Messengers' by their clothes!

Many messages and messengers are coming to us undercover!
The Light, "rarely" comes as a fairy flying from the sky, surrounded by sparkling lights!

How many stories did we eared of these individuals: True angels, that didn't look like the part?

Love & Light Always, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment