Thursday, July 23, 2009

Undercover mystery

























Bonjour Friends

From the age of 14 , I spent many of my summer's vacations in the city of Cannes.
My grand-parents, who were like a couple of angels to me were the first one to take me there, and I fell in love with it!

Cannes, as you most certainly know, is internationally famous  for its film festival, but for me this city became magical for the spiritual revelations it brought into my life.

All these years, while I was there for a month, "The Palais des Festivals" will hold a major psychic/ esp events"
Talking about a coincidence ?!

So while other boys and girls were busy with teenagers matter, I was already preoccupied to find a deeper sense to (my) life.

(Not being 'Popular', certainly helped too!)

It actually took me a few years to realized, that all the rejections and hurts during that time were one  tangible  reason for me to look in another direction to find 'understanding'.

What did I learned from that time?

Life is not as we see it : Wait and Time will show it to you!

Some challenges may shake us up or some answers disappoint us but the Light is always in the business and everything has a reason.

Furthermore, we should approach life like a detective trying to solve a mystery and most importantly not accept the situation as it is.

Why do I say something like this ? Who want to live with chaos ?

You will be surprise to know, how many people learn to live with their 'darkness' without trying to change it! They rather hide behind typical alibis !

Oh! I am this way because this happened to me, or I am that way because of "my sign" or "my numbers"!

When I met someone like this, I am the first one to say : Step out of it, maybe it's time to take responsibility !

All the knowledge that we can collect about ourselves, are given to us to transform and overcome our nature, they should not be alibis to hide behind !

Today more than ever we have the power to do it!

The reason I use "Bonjour friends" when I start my post is to remember myself of the past and to work on the future (where we are all friends)

How do (I) we make it happen?
By "writing" Light on every pages !

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment