Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A seed, A tree, A miracle

























Bonjour Friends

Though, I genuinely understood that I was a "transmitter" in this life, I can't help but being amazed to still be 'here' with new flavorful messages to share like fruits gently falling from a a beautiful tree.

How ironic though!
It's been days, since I 'received' a new file to upload, but today, I just don't know where to start!

Of course, all those ideas were in a potential state, like a seed is for a tree, yet I knew that it was a promise for some fruitful result.

The only solution I have now is: to find my way out of the picture, and let the source of that inspiration "write through me".

Easy ?! Not really!

Most people think that the hardest thing in life is to be in the unknown.
I, personally believe that it can be as much -if not even more- difficult to have the answer but being petrified how to manifest it?

Either way, both scenarios share the same cause of dilemma.

Let me introduce : Sir Ego.
A too familiar voice inside our head, injecting doubts and fears, making us believe that "I am" the one to do it!

Fortunately, there is one solution to bring 'Light' in this chaos: Asking for help!

The Divine Voice within aka Intuition, is a gift we are all born with, a way the universe is talking to us and stays undercover. It is always there, though it will grow stronger and stronger, if we have an unstoppable desire to know and be with 'The Light', by 'talking and asking' with a devoted heart.

Unfortunately, our modern society made most of us forget about it, or worst doubt it, as it was something wrong.
We spend more time talking or looking for answers from others, when we should consider to reconnect with the most precious line in our lives: our connection with "The Light Force".

The universe talks to us all the time , we're usually the one who aren't listening.
And, once again, who is to blame: our ego !

"By coincidence" this week, I was reading a commentary in "The Zohar", about Jonas. It says that when Jonas finally asked for assistance and, cried for help- dropping his ego- , he was right away saved by 'The Light'!

I invite you to take this commitment with me, to ask more questions and see how the divine will always help us make each day, a miracle.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment