Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Which station is on ?









Bonjour Friends

It is Tuesday May 19, 2009 : I am seating at my computer desk, 'ready' to write, when the thought of not 'showing up' crossed my mind.

When it would have been so easy to just go with it,(after all, no one ordered me to write those messages) I decided to fight it!

Some of you, at this point might wonder what is going on? This attitude just doesn't sound like me!

I am the one, who usually believes in:"Pushing the rock"!

And, you are absolutely right, this isn't me! or should I say: the Real Me!

Each one of us, is plugged by one cable to the Light and the other to the Opponent.

So, you will understand easily, that what I said previously was from the wrong broadcast.

Our opponent constantly plays awful tunes in our head, to make us sabotage our own life (or strives depending on our own choice).

Now, by sharing this with you, what am I choosing to do, it's refusing to listen to this tune!

When, we're able to watch our thoughts and acknowledge the battle taking place in our head, it is the first step toward putting 'The Light' ahead of the game, and overtake Chaos.

Few months ago, I was actually reading in this parenting book. something very interesting about the way to stop a child tantrum, (who he's only looking for attention).
The author said: Parent tell your child kindly that you know what he/she is doing and why? but if he/she chooses to stop, and let you finish what you are doing (work, phone call ...), you will share a special time with him/her afterward. He added that most kids because you saw through the real issue and yet addressed them in a positive way, will usually cooperate. "
Once the challenge is revealed, it can disappear!"

We all have those moments, when obstacles are affecting our abilities to see through, making us want to react! What is going to make the difference is the use of our inner power, aka : The power of Restriction.

Just like listening to theradio, we have the power to choose when to unplug from 'the opponent' station, and migrate to 'The Light' broadcast,.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment