Monday, April 27, 2009

Let "The Light!"




















Bonjour Friends

I am so glad 'to be here'! For a moment, I really thought that I won't make it!

For the first time, since the beginning of this adventure, I was frozen.

Which made me ask  a very common question:What to do, when facing 'a wall'?

Often, not to say always, our logical mind lack to see the solution, especially if 'reality' screams: Can't do it! Won't happen! etc...

When such situation occurs, let's show some honesty here, most of us will either panic or withdraw , before realizing that we must first stop, to finally remember, that when we're facing a challenge, it's never about what we know or don't, neither about what we can or can't;

No! The answer is about inviting 'The Light' in, so it can be revealed.                                                                

As human (with big egos, let's say it!), we often forget that it isn't about 'us'.
Our role is merely to channel the answer...not to create it!

Therefore, in my case, I did what we should all do first: I asked for guidance, I begged "The Light Force inside" to talk to me!

What happened next is only the spirit world at work: The answer was there, at the heart of my dilemma: When you're stuck: Let 'The Light'!

How?

By going out of ourselves and share and... Let "The Light" do the rest!

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment