Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fire of Certainty




















Bonjour Friends

The other day, I was talking with one of my friends about: "The big picture" and how everything happens for a reason.

In this journey called: "Life", some experiences leaves us with a good feeling and some others... Not so much!
Many events taken alone don't make any sense, until connected to the other pieces of a larger puzzle.

And, when that moment comes, it is amazing to see, all the pain, confusion....disappearing!
It's as someone had used a magic wand, and lifted the curtain that was hiding the truth.

With time, we can all relate to that sense of clarity and relief ! Catching ourselves feeling blessed and happy about things that seemed 'bad' at the time.
Have you ever said or heard someone saying:"This is the best things that could have happened!"

Such revelation prove that we all need to inject a new consciousnesses in our lives called:
"Everything is for the best!"
No matter how it looks, we should appreciate each experiences because they're the best things at the time for our personal growth!

The sooner we'll do, the more we will be able to live a more peaceful life.

Imagine, how many headaches, stomachaches and others ailments, we could be protected from, if we could just jump in time to that place of clarity!

To illustrate this concept, I'd like to share a story with you, it might sound like a quiet and simple one, but at the time it was a true revelation!

About 8 years ago, few weeks before Passover 2001, on a Sunday afternoon, I was to go to the Mall to do some shopping before the holidays, at the time I didn't drive and went around town using buses.
The one that I needed to take that day, was schedule to pass only every hour (it's Miami!).
It's now, 2:45pm, I am waiting for the 3 O'clock bus to come, and just at this moment I have a friend driving by, offering me a ride which I accepted ( I tell myself : Nice Miracle! i'll be there so much faster!)

But listen what happened next: as my friend drives, he gets an emergency phone call, and now, instead of driving toward the mall, he has to drive in the opposite direction.
He apologies of course, and leaves me at the bus stop.
How do I feel? Can you guess?
Well... The reactive side of me is let's say it: pissed of! I just missed the bus, going to have to wait for the next one to come (in an hour) and the mall is closing at 6.
Fortunately, the good voice in my head is talking loud enough and convince me to be happy: There a good reason for everything!
So... I am waiting.
It`s 4pm, the bus comes on time and I am finally on my way, but here the most amazing part of this story: Maybe about 5 stops away, a big group of people are waiting, their bus (the one that I missed) is on fire !!!

Need I say more?!

Most of the time we don`t get to see right away (if ever): "The Miracles"... It shouldn't stop us to know that they're happening with every breath we take, reinforcing our decision to walk through life with a burning fire of Certainty!

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment