Thursday, August 3, 2023

ICU

Bonjour Friends, Today's message came to me in the form of a conversation I was having with my 10 years old daughter which I found deeply relevant to (my) our spiritual work and felt inclined to share. As we were roaming through my phone last night, looking at pictures she stopped at this one and said: "I like this one! You look happy...I can tell when people are or aren't happy whether they smile or not!" And so could I since about her age, (which often caused the opening of a healing portal to help soothe their wounds and guide them back to their heart). In a world were apparences/ social media presence have become our business cards whether it is to sale something or not...Everyone is constantly preoccupied to put on a picture perfect no matter if it is a reflection of the truth or a lie. Personally, I don't like posing for picture, It makes me feel awkward, but I don't mind a candid shot especially taken by my kids when having some 'Good time". That being said, they're nothing wrong to try to honor the philosophy: "fake it till you make it!" or "Smile so life will smile at you back!" However, to not fall into the trap of believing our own lies, we should make sure to constantly check with ourselves, deal with our own shadows, emotions & traumas and connect to the light within, the place were our essence is naturally happy and that's the true no matter what! My name is Ilanit Fridman, founder of @IC by Ilanit, I am a Certified Life Coach (M.Ed), Writer & Speaker specialized in Mindful Living as well as a Yoga & Qigong instructor. Known for my warmth & extensive knowledge as well as my empathic & intuitive nature, I am here to help you live life as your most empowered, aligned & authentic self, all the while navigating the ups & downs, twists & turns coming your way. Feel free to reach out to inquire how? And learn about my different services for the Body, Mind & Spirit (in person & online). Don't hesitate to Like & Share forward! Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-565-2772 www.ICbyIlanit.com C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment