Monday, August 14, 2023

Carry on

Bonjour Friends, Today, let me share with you a little funny story for the road to Bliss Town. (Read till the end because it does have a mindful message as always) This morning, as my daughter & I went to her school to meet her new teacher, with years of practice under my belt, I knew exactly what to do to be the totally prepared & zen waiting under the Floridian sun with loads of supplies. 1- I wore comfortable shoes & loose cloth 2 - (which was really the top#1), I packed everything in a carry on. Yes you heard me well! And you know what, not only was I feeling 'the coolest' (though not the only one, a few more families had the same idea), I actually was 'applauded' by many for the clever idea, which they might used too next time & which created a sweet sense of connection at that moment. And ,this is what it made me realize: In our Earthly travel, we all come/create luggage's,( they are the sum of past events from this life or previous ones that caused us pain and made us have beliefs and behaviors as a coping mechanism for it) Yet,.... if we were to recognize them for what they are: Experiences that we don't have to carry on our back or be crushed by, we could learn to walk proudly for the lessons they have taught us and the light they have allowed to reveal in our heart. Don't let your story defines you, walk straight smile and carry on, for you are a beautifully unique bright light.

No comments:

Post a Comment