Monday, July 17, 2023

Hot Potato

Bonjour Friends, When bombarded with negativity, such as having someone yelling, cursing at us or making heavy critics, let's think of it as been handed a hot potato! Now, even though our human instincts will make us want to throw it back,(either at them or someone else), we always have a choice on how to handle ourselves. Indeed, we can rather choose to not play that game! We can decide to 'Just drop it! Let the fire cool down and save ourselves from getting burned and other troubles. My name is Ilanit Fridman, I am a certified Life Coach (M.Ed) specialized in mindful living as well as a yoga & Qigong instructor. I am here to help you live your most empowered, aligned and authentic life. Feel free to contact me to ask me: How? Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-565-2772 IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment