Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Blossoming

Bonjour Friends, If we were to look at our lives in its totality, from the time we were born until now, we will eventually notice the recurrence of certain situation. Usually triggering specific feelings and beliefs such as feeling rejected, unheard/unseen, abused, unloved, unworthy, unable to express our voice... Those topics are at the core of our spiritual work. And while with time, we might get better with 'certain people' triggering those feelings, it seems that there is always someone else in some other place causing us much grief:! While some use the analogy of 'peeling the layers of an onion' to work at it , I like to visualize it as the blossoming of a rose, slowly revealing its inner beauty and emanating its unique fragrance, one encounter at the time. My name is Ilanit Fridman, I am a certified Life Coach (M.Ed) specialized in mindful living as well as a Yoga & Qigong instructor. I am here to help you be your most empowered, aligned & authentic self while playing 'The game of Life" Feel free to contact me to ask me How? Love & Light Always, Ilanit. 786-565-2772 IC by Ilanit C life through a mindful I

No comments:

Post a Comment