Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Loads of Perseverance


Bonjour Friends

Three months have passed since my third daughter was born, and as I stand with the three of them in the mid of summer "vacation", I  "suddenly" remembered, how much Light, Love and Perseverance it takes to raise a child, day after day, after nights!

Let's just say, that right now my time is so tight that it is almost a miracle when I get a few minutes for myself, "alone".

Furthermore, when this message came to me as the only interruption I experienced while doing my daily meditation, it suddenly became a real gift from Heaven!

For over 15 years, since the day this teaching have crossed my path, I've been using the tools of Kabbalah such as the 7 lines meditation of The Ana Becoach to strengthen my connection to "The Light" and keep awakening my own spark from within; however, "Today", I was reminded of something essential when walking the spiritual path.

As each and everyone can experience- independently of their level of consciousness- Life requires loads of perseverance to reach each milestone in front of us, which brings me back to this  Kabbalistic meditation, I just mentioned to you.

It says that its fourth line is actually connected to that energy of  perseverance, and that Moses himself was its embodiment on Earth (as an individual but also as a channel for the world).

Why was I  reminded of that? What can we all learn from this special soul?

Perseverance. Moses has been showing us all along that it should not only be applied in the process of fulfilling our personal goal- which would be merely ambition- but as much, if not even more toward others!

Perseverance is about not giving up on people!

(Which, can almost be a virtue in our modern days, in a society where everything is about "the Next" and people rather move on to something or someone new, rather than putting more effort on the things in front of them.)

"Raising children", or growing any long term relationship just like Moses did, is about revealing the aspect of  Light within us and, offer our unconditional love and support as long as it takes and beyond our own agenda.

For that reason, I'd like to wish for each one of us to awaken more of this quality.
May we all become more supportive parents, husband or wife, partner and/or friend, and not giving-up on anyone!

As we know, what we give is what we get!
 

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment