Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Scarf: Dialogue with The Divine / Part 1.


Bonjour Friends

The other day, after talking/seeing to my sister on the phone via Skype, I experienced a flashback.

Do you remember the time- not so long ago-when international phone calls was given only occasionally, using an operator at horrendous rates?

Today, with the Internet, communication is as fast and easy as a beam of light!

"The Age of Aquarius" is actually well known for being a time of technological and spiritual progress. Reaching "The World" or "The Light" is now accessible to anyone, and not only by a gifted elite.

However, as simple as it is, when it comes to establish a  flawless connection, there is 3 fundamental requirements:

1. Knowing with certainty that "The Light" is always there for us.

2. Talking/ Asking with an open mind and heart and being patient.

3. Embracing the message,(even if it doesn't please you), "The Light" knows what's best for us.


C., one of my dearest friend  lived all her life guided by "Divine Nature".

So it was no surprise, that on the day, I drove to her funeral, I witnessed not 1 but 2 of those beautiful flying messages she was found of:

As I left  my house, a bird holding a twig in its beak flew right above my car, and if it wasn't enough, all her friends including myself was welcomed at the funeral home by peacocks!

What a wink for us!

A reminder that the dialogue with "The Light" is limitless and simply "natural".

If you have any doubt, here another story, you will appreciate.

Months ago, after doing my first sonogram announcing that I was expecting a baby girl, my second reaction after joy was to wonder about her name?

(Kabbalah teaches us, that the name is the vehicle to tap into the potential of our soul.
My first daughter: Esther was named by my worldly spiritual guide, "HaRav". My second daughter: Sarah, was named after my husband and I dreamt her name on the same night. In my dream, I saw my Rav, who had suffered a stroke at the time, holding a baby girl and giving her to me, saying her name out loud).

So, that day, as I left my midwife's office, I raised my eyes and asked to be guided what biblical name will suit her best? (not having any particular preferences myself).

Few hours later, I was in a store, where I finally found the exact scarf I was looking to buy "unsuccessfully", for more than two weeks, (in order to cover my growing baby bump).

When I got home and removed the price tag, here was my unexpected surprise!

Rachelle: The French version of my daughter's name was written in "bold black on white"print, on the inside tag of the scarf.

I'd like to dedicate this message to all my Guides that have been with me from "Here & There" every day of my life, and wish for all of you, to experience the same beauty as well.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment