Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Red or Blue Pill?


Bonjour Friends

Did you ever wish you could live in a place where you'll never fear to be hurt by anything or anyone?

Well...I did!

For a while, I would visualize myself joining some sort of "monastery", devoting my time to  "Godly labor".

I wasn't afraid to disconnect from all physicality and luxury of any types and, working hard was certainly not an issue... as long I could have some peace of mind, at the end of the day.

For years, believe me, I thought about it...However, I never did it!

Somehow, there was always a little voice inside of me whispering to my ears: "This is not the way to do it!" (At least not for me)

So....Even though my early experiences in life was -without a doubt, far away from being that peaceful, it was actually what was meant to be!  And as Rabbi Zusha, also known as one of the most humble Kabbalist used to say: "Everything was for the greatest good!"

Actually, It's only years later, when I dived into the study of Kabbalah that I was finally able to truly understand it.

See...Most people in the world, including myself, -without a proper teaching- are naturally looking to avoid pain at all cost, and will do anything to skip challenges, even if it means to miss the fulfillment that it brings when we overcome them!

As a matter of fact, instead of becoming some hermit, Kabbalah is teaching us to face our fears because "The light of fulfillment" that we're all looking for, is locked into those challenges.

What a beautiful discovery! Isn't it?

Well...Truth is: Embracing our destiny requires often time lots of courage and the choice between "staying or running" isn't that easy!

So...Next time you feel to runaway, next time you struggle between taking "The Red or The Blue pill", remember that it might not be easy but it is doable!

My friends,

Heroes are not born, they're made!

When life gets rough, remember as it said: "God will never send a challenge our way, that we can't handle!"

Let's not give up, We can do it!

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment