Thursday, March 3, 2011

Energy Field


Bonjour Friends

As I mentioned before, it was during my teen years that I secretly experienced my spiritual awakening.

While my daily life was focused on being: "a good girl", I, however was "inexplicably" & repeatedly exposed to rejection, hurts and different types of abuses, which I like to refer as my spiritual boots camp.

Nonetheless, through the ups and downs of my life, I find constant solace and support from the divine voice that was talking directly from inside of me.

During those years, I of course didn't know that there was a purpose and a connection between all of this, but...I somehow felt an  "exciting escape" diving into this spiritual search.

I started reading everything, I could put my hands on this topic: from biblical sources to less orthodox writings on mediumship and psychic abilities. I learned about tools to get guidance and how to dial and talk with G-od, which brought me hope that I was drawn to share with others.

I knew, of course, that there was a frame to respect with such power,and though, I was curious, I restricted the impulse to come near "unholy" knowledge.

Today, however, I wanted to share a "light" story from that time of formation.

Around the age of 16/17, beside a natural predisposition in clairvoyance & clairsenti, I had in mind to develop "my telepathic abilities".

So...I apply myself through different exercises. "Turn around, I am calling you!" was one of them.

Ever day, I will ride the subway to go and come back from school. Since it was always full with people, I set myself on a mission to see how many individual will turn in my direction as I was mentally calling them.

With lots of practice, I became very successful at it.
I was overjoyed! (What can I say? I was a "kid"!)

Nevertheless, what I understood with some maturity was far more profound than a teenager game!

Each one of us, is surrounded by an energy field, which we can control.

We can mentally project something outside ourselves and/or "attract", (just like a butterfly is attracted by the light), people, things and situations.

In order to work though, few fundamental rules need to be review:

1-Consciousness: Desire, is essential to keep us alive and motivated. Yet! We must remember that we committed ourselves to share more than take. As you concentrate, always ask yourselves what is your motivation?

2-Cause & Effect: The Universe bank account has enough for everyone. Furthermore, there is no need for us to covet or steal from anyone, in any ways, which brings me to the second aspect of this talent:

The same way that we can rise our vibration, we also can turn it down!

By becoming "invisible", we can protect ourselves from the two most destructive attributes in this world, also called: "Evil eye" and "Evil speech".

I won't detailed on this topic today...Nonetheless, in that unusual article, I wanted to remind ourselves of the true nature of our being: we are part, and also creator of Light and the possibilities to manifest it, for ourselves and the world are unlimited.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment