Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let's take a ride!
























Bonjour Friends

When someone decides to put their soul into the driver's seat, great things are about, and will happen: Light will suddenly illuminate the usual darken road in a way never experienced before.

Often, moreover, the journey might still be like driving at night: we know where we start and what is the destination but the light beams seem to show us only a short distance at the time!

Isn't it after all, what we really need?

During this trip, we must have FAITH!!!

Each bump, is part of the big picture and not giving up is essential to complete our journey.

Last time, after publishing my newest post, I received few emails from "Friends", among all the nice words was the first harsh one, I had ever received since I started writing...and I am not talking about a critic made on my syntax.

No!!! I am talking about a true personal attack!

At first, I felt very hurt and confused and my human nature would have made me do something anti-spiritual due to the anger, Except! That I learned long enough to switch on auto/soul-pilot!!!

One of the first things we can learn from this experience is that being spiritual is not removing our nature: it is to transform it!!!

Because my soul was securely driving the car, in a second I realized that it was a great opportunity to actually: "Walk the talk!"

Do you remember, what I was saying in my last post? "I laugh at myself when I see my Ego bruised" and it's what I did!

It is said by ancients Kabbalists, that we should make sure to have " enemies" during our lifetime! I also read that we should be concerned if we spend more than 40 consecutive days without any challenges (It doesn't have to be catastrophic but enough to keep us uncomfortable.)

Why is that?

"Enemies/Challenges", are a sign that we are, in fact, connecting and revealing Light in our lives and ultimately in the world.

I also learned, that our human nature is "so sensitive"that one critic, one "wrong word", may cause us to react in an extreme, making us throw away all that we did or received in a second.

Think about it!

How often do we question the future of our relationships or any commitments for one argument? How eventually is it the result of taking things "too personally"?

Today, I am going to leave you with these questions to answer, hopefully, it will awaken lots of positives re-commitments as it did for me.

I'd like to dedicate this blog to Nicole, Laurent, Uriel, Salome, Yehuda, David & Mimi.
It says that the best way to thank someone and wish them good is to share with another, the Light you received from them.
I'll make it my life! Je vous aime.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment