Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Message #32 for 2020



Bonjour Friends,
Some receive inspiration to write songs, music, recipes...I get 'messages'. They are about: Life, People, Consciousness,The Divine...which I sum up as:' Love & Light'.
This 'writting adventure' actually started back in 2009, when I realized I was getting all those uploads between private sessions, and needed an outlet to express and share them. This is how IC by Ilanit (C Life through a spiritual I) the blog and Fb page were created.
Now, 11 years later, while what I say might not be new, 'only me' can sound my way, which might resonnate with you, your friends or somebody out there.
Therefore, don't hesitate to share.
In life, we never know the ripple effect of one simple action or intention: "The Butterfly Effect' can change lives.
My desire is to simply do my share in this world, to help us get closer with our higher self, one another, and to be unified with The Divine.
Love & Light Always, Ilanit.
IC by Ilanit
C life through a spiritual I

No comments:

Post a Comment