Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Message #25 August 2019



Bonjour Friends,

Perception can change Everything. 
So...
Light at the end of the tunnel ? Or right at the center of it?
Are we indefinitely walking toward The light and out of The darkness? Or extracting, at each moment, The Light within the darkness? From the time of creation Darkness and Light are bond together, it's our consciousness that determines what our eyes see. causing what we feel, and our response thereality we are creating.
In my personal journey, I have discovered that life feels happier when you shine your light onto others, in that moment darkness disappears and a feeling of being whole replaces it. When two halves come together with love, now they are One.
My heart is filled with gratitude for all of you, who have crossed my path over the years and places. each words channeled have hopefully made The Light feel closer, it certainly always feel that way for me.
Love & Light Always, Ilanit
IC by Ilanit
@www.facebook.com/ICbyIlanit
C life through a spiritual I


Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment