Thursday, November 19, 2009

Channels of Light
























Bonjour Friends

On Tuesday November 17 2009 (2 days ago), I was sitting in my favorite bookstore in front of the"Blogger for Dummies".

Thanks to my friend that I won't name but that surely will recognize himself for challenging me! Over the week-end, he said to me, and I quote:"I dare you to read this book!"

How could he not know (or could he?) that it was the exact type of pressure that I needed to move out of my comfort zone!

From time to time , we all need something or someone to push our buttons and keep us moving! (growing, evolving...)

In my journey, my friend and messenger for the day said something I already knew intuitively: "It is time for the next level".
He just wanted me to seek for new information on how to give more exposure to my blog and by the same occasion to affect more people's life.

Why am I telling you this?

Well...as you already had guessed it must be some spiritual insights there that we can all connect to.

As a consequence of this conversation, I realized that everybody has fears and/or scary thoughts that tend to "freeze" us, keeping us in a "safe" place, when we should jump instead.

I do.

39 weeks ago was my first initiative to break out of the ice!
Starting my blog was the most natural step to take after coming out officially as "an Intuitive Counselor".

Yet, after the first jump, I sort of stop in my progression.
I kept it safe in the cocoon of "my friends"(people that I know, or that I worked with).

Furthermore, 39 weeks later is the perfect time to birth that baby and send it to the world! and you are more than welcome to help.

We all have those moments, when we know deep inside that it is time to take risks and challenge ourselves, although it feels very scary!

Life is like this mountain that we are meant to climb. We are all here to constantly elevate our consciousness and climb the ladder of transformation, one step after another.

Relationship, work, spirituality...anything that we think of can be improved, and we should never stop until we reach endless fulfillment for ourselves and the world.

Risk of failure, uncertainty, abandon, lost...and other definitions of the word fear might haunt us, they should never stop us.

When we are feeling scared to successes, let's remember that we are only channels of the Light. "Our success" are given to us as a promise from The Creator to be here for us.

"The Light is Here, The Light is There, The Light is Everywhere",
All we need to do
for it to flow through
is to keep our channels open and, consistently find ways to share.

Have a beautiful week.
Sincerely, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment