Monday, March 23, 2009

From the heart

















Bonjour Friends,

I have been home for almost a month... and believe me, it's not because I was getting lazy.
On the contrary!
I was caring for my daughters that were sick around the clock .
I will spare you the details, but such situation give an all new life to:"That wasn't easy!"

In life, I'm pretty sure,we all experienced moments when we fell out of control.

During such days, I can't tell for you, but I usually try my best to respond with a spiritual attitude,
keep on telling myself that life has its reasons, and that I should use this opportunity to strengthen my certainty and patience, and...that everything will be just fine but... sincerely, (because I wasn't seeing my girls doing better),
It was like time had frozen, and I was stuck in 'The twilight zone'!

In life, when the pressure gets so overwhelming, most people might wish to go back to the past where everything was easier(at least in their now distorted memory), and/ or jump into a brighter future or what they dream it to be.
Either way, 'Traveling to the past or the future', the wish is the same: "Being anywhere else but in the present".

Yet, could this 'Here & Now" be actually the answer?

Scientist as well as Kabbalist believe that time is an illusion: the same month, week, day or hour can appear slow or fast, good or bad etc... depending on our perception.

Therefore, instead of trying to control the situation or hope to run away from it, we should learn to embrace what's happening right here and now. Knowing that each situation has a purpose and a timing leading us to the right place.

Some challenges are short, some are long but it's like the movie "Groundhog day": if we keep on finding ways to bring 'The Light' into the day, we'll eventually move on to the next one.

Love & Light always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment