Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Letter to my Ego self

Bonjour Friends, A Letter to my Ego self After years of having your strong ways around, as I recently decided to look even deeper within me: Who/what Am I? How is my life in alignement with my soul's purpose? How can I break free from the old paradigm in place & manifest all the things lingering in my heart? I see that it is you who has hold the fort to keep my heart whole. A fort so strong, that I never felt vulnerable again as I was once That it is you that told me, I could handle it all if I could stay focus on the big picture, remained detached and work on myself extra hard. That It was better to stay home 'safe' than taking the risk to fall, make a foul of myself and show my face outside. Dear Ego self, I want to thank you for your hard work, I know that your only wish is to keep me safe from arm. However, like a bird about to spread its wings for the first time, I must have the courage to leave the nest, fly on my own and ask you to stay aside. The world out there is scary, I'll give you that! But, as I connect to 'Source' and the Endless Love & Light within my heart, I can't imagine anything else but blessings flowing to & through and as a a channel share all the wonderful teachings, I have received with all those who wants to have a more meaningful connected life. Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment