Sunday, February 4, 2018

Message # 8 02/ 2018

Bonjour Friends,



While expecting my first child, my midwife was an amazing source of support on so many levels, and following are some of the most memorable advice she shared with me - which, I believe are gems of wisdom for all to remember to live by.
1- When 'a contraction' comes: Don't lose your strength fighting it, instead acknowledge its presence and breathe through it!
2- Keep in mind the bigger picture, each contraction is actually bringing you closer to welcome the most Divine gift into your life.
3-You are so much stronger than you think and built to handle it! You are a beacon of The Light able to create life.
www.facebook.com/IntuitiveCounselingByIlanit & www.icbyilanit.com
C life through a spiritual I


LOve & Light Always, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment