Friday, July 15, 2016

Message of the day

Darkness into Light



Bonjour Friends,

It's at the age of 12 years old that I experienced what most people call 'A Spiritual Awakening'.
And, although, God has always been present in my home, this first experience was something of a complete different nature- opening for me a new path and understanding I didn't know existed.

Now, 'the paradox' is that this tremendous source of enlightenment took place in one of the darkest time, I had ever experienced: my household was always in a state of war for my parents were having one of those extremely 'difficult marriage' and if it wasn't enough, I became the target of bullies at my school who were constantly harassing me.

Why sharing this story?

In the light, of all we see today in the world, I felt that it is time to speak up louder and tell everyone who can hear to 'wake up!'

Darkness is doing its job and never sleeps! What about us?!

What I learned is that 'Darkness & Light' goes hand in hand, Darkness waiting for us to turn it into Light!
And, the beauty is that as powerful the dark is, as soon as we turn on The Light, it disappears!

@   www.facebook.com/IntuitiveCounselingByIlanit & www.icbyilanit.com
C Life through a Spiritual I

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment