Thursday, January 14, 2016

IC by Ilanit :"Love & Light Always"

Bonjour Friends,

It has been a while since I last wrote on this page.
However, as spiritual beings, we all know not to judge a situation based on our fives senses.
Indeed...In the past months, I shared more than ever before,to an ever growing group of friends, the messages coming to me.
It's just that in a world moving so fast, I had to revisit my format to connect to the need of this generation..
Therefore, sharing  'Love & Light' to bring back the world to its state of Unity with The Divine, is now a more 'instant' & 'practical', experience available on different social media (Facebook, Linkedin).

Today, dear friends I'd like to welcome you to : "IC By Ilanit' 2.0.16

Also available on Fb @www.facebook.com/IntuitiveCounselingByIlanit
Like it,& Don't hesitate: Share it forward!

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.


1/14/2016: Quote of the day

I am A.L.I.V.E.
I focus my thoughts & energy to:
Access the Light Inside & Value it Endlessly.
@www.facebook.com/IntuitiveCounselingByIlanit
C Life through a spiritual I




No comments:

Post a Comment