Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A present?!
















Bonjour Friends

Today, I promised my youngest daughter that I would mention her in my blog. She got quite upset last time, when I referred to her sister's birthday and "forgot" all about her,( as you can see, I am having some serious fan here!).

Actually, when I thought about her reaction: (the superficial aspect of it and the meaning behind it), it became the source of my inspiration indeed.

So, before I go deeper into my thought, I would like to thank my "Little Sarah" for being the channel of this new insight.

If I were to explain as simply and shortly as I can the purpose of life, I would say that we all incarnate on Earth, looking forward to experience "Lasting Fulfillment",what kabbalah calls: The Light.

Yet, there is a trick!

In this journey, we will have to overcome our own personal reactivity, which is constantly triggered by all kinds of challenges and... still keep our spirit up.

When we act like "The Light" and overcome our "opponent", we get to reveal a tremendous amount of blessings for ourselves and the world as well.

This is the reason that kabbalist call it: "The game of life"!

In the process of being crowned "champion"and bring the title back home, lots of events will:

1-makes us lose our focus and sleep away from our true goal.

2-challenges us to access the next level of ourselves.

In that game, our human nature has a big part, which unfortunately often plays against us.
When we take things "personally": this person did this or that to me..., we kill the messenger and forget the message that was meant to be delivered.

The thing is: we react with our emotions and our five senses.
We right away identify challenges and challengers as something or someone here to hurt us!
As, something or someone that doesn't love us!

When we feel: angry, rejected, judged, unapproved, depressed...we let, the "one" same virus infects us repeatedly.

Like in any game, the ultimate opponent is very smart. Our work, is not to get fooled by becoming reactive.

When we feel flooded by emotions, let's take the time to pause and look at the situation in a different prospective, and not accept everything that comes towards us.

There was once a simple man living in a small city, he was loving and caring and more and more people were coming to him for his kind advises. Soon, he even found himself giving lectures for the whole community.
When, the leader of the town heard about it, he grew terribly upset and one day he decided to 'fight back' for his title.
During the whole lecture, he kept on troubling 'the simple man', who remained completely calm.
After the lecture, the leader of the town was even more upset and went up to him:" How could you not react to my aggression?" .
The man said kindly:" if you come to me with a poisonous present, and I don't take it, who stays with it?!"

Love & Light.
Sincerely, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment