Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Simple love

























Bonjour Friends

As some of you might know,I started out my professional life teaching kids ( little ones and teenagers).
Eventually, I quickly realized that I was more interested to teach spiritual rules than the next math class, and I do love maths! (remember? I learned numerology when I was about 16) it was time for me to move into a different world of teaching.

In any cases, from then until now, I strongly believed that "knowledge" should always be taught with love, respect for others no matter who they are and of course humility.

I also think that stories and true life examples are a major component in the equation to affect people's life and can significantly facilitate the learning process (the last step being our personal experience).

At our level, we are all teachers for someone else: partners, kids, co-workers, family...but as I was mentioning in my intro, one major quality to teach truly is necessary: Love with a hint of Simplicity.

When we connect to a teaching, we first connect to a teacher.

As a student, we need to feel/know that the person in front of us is not just pouring information like an encyclopedia. Instead, we need someone that talks to us from the heart.

In my mid-20's, after I graduated from France, I moved to Miami and started to work in few schools around town.
At the same time, I also find my spiritual teaching in the wisdom of kabbalah.

It wasn't long until I finally saw clearer my path and started to develop the "sensitivities" I was born with.
I, then really study deeper than ever before, though I have to admit that for a while, I started to lose my "natural" abilities to "see and feel" others in a simple way.

A couple of challenges, and ego bruises made me learn my lessons and the constantly forgiving universe allowed me to come back, somehow wiser and more appreciative than before.

From that experience,I learned that knowledge helps us strength our consciousness, and awakens our desire for the Light.

However, when we are facing another person, nothing will replace true caring and simple love.

To touch someone's soul, there is no need for big lectures, for "the brain" won't memorize a thing, unless the heart is touch first.

Love & Light Always, Ilanit.

1 comment:

  1. Ilanit, your sensitivity and true and sincere desire to help others elevate their consciousness and attain a higher awareness makes me feel closer and closer to your grandiose and delicate sweet being. I cannot thank you enough for taking the care to remind us what we are here for - week after week, pushing us gently but firmly ....

    ReplyDelete