Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pushing the rock
























Bonjour Friends

The truth is that I should be in bed right now.
I caught one of those colds that makes you feel as you have been hit by a train.

I really thought about it, and then I couldn't do it!
This thought actually transformed herself into my weekly insight, and I had to share it with you.

Why could I not keep myself away from this promise to write weekly?

After all, It's not that I am writing for a magazine, or that I am even getting paid for it?

Well...our spiritual journey is a personal one first. When we commit to transform our nature and spread Light around us, It's a choice we made between us and the Universe: it's the perfect example of using our free will.

Nevertheless, we all know that "what we give is what we get", the choice becomes then: "simple".

Yet! When we share, we should do it without expecting anything in return  Sharing our gifts with the world (love, Time, Money, Talents...) is a rewarding blessing on his own.

Sometime, though we might question: Why are we still pushing ourselves when our world is scrambling around us?

To answer this question, I would say that once again, we should not trust our senses because we never get to see the whole picture.
We might not see the result of our actions (most of the miracles we experience in life are hidden to us), the opposite is also true, we don't see the impact of what we didn't do.

We live in a world ruled by the laws of cause and effect, and either way it would be consequences from our choices .

It says in the Bible about Jacob, after he went through lots of challenges, that "He sat".
Life can be so pressuring, leaving us on our knees, right?

It also says that at the minute that Jacob sat, he lost his ability to see the big picture/6th sense.

Remember we are here to push the rock that blocking the light, the universe will move it when it's the right timing.
Meanwhile, we just need to push.

Love.
Sincerely, Ilanit

No comments:

Post a Comment