Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shine out greatness



















Bonjour friends

Every morning after preparing my daughter's hot cocoa and before jumping into my day, I first consecrate some time to establish a spiritual connection with the Light force of the universe.

Before checking my emails and getting ready for another race against time (like it is something physically possible!?!) I am trying to set up the tone of the day by clearing up my mind and by turning on the Light.

What I realized (even for someone that knew how"to fly"), is that too often while we are at one place, meditating, part of our mind is running in a different direction!

As a multitasking person, I sometime feel my brain is starting to smoke!

My question then is to know: how can we expect to experience mind over matter in our daily lives, when we can hardly sustain a meditative thought for more than few seconds?

First of all, let's not feel so bad about it, because that's not the point !

In my opinion, having this reflexion alone is already a hug step toward getting closer to the Light and elevating our consciousness.

It's also an opportunity to finally see the forgiveness and unconditional love the creator has for us!

Then, because it is difficult to hold thoughts, we can also realize the importance of taking action!

To illustrate this idea, let me share with you what happen to me this week.

My daughters being still in vacation, I spend all of my days with them, taking care of my other activities at night.

Now, maybe because a lack of time and also tiredness, I couldn't get a thing out of my mind with my writing until...today!

On Wednesday,I didn't feel that I had received any specific message, I even say to myself :"I have nothing special to share this week!

Then I realized what I had just said !

How could I not see all the amazing miracles that keep coming into my everyday life, and that would do an amazing topic!?!

It is said according to kabbalah that a rich man, is one that has ears to hear, a mouth to speak and nose to breath...and us? We usually have a lot more than that!

Personally, not only I am alive, but I have a loving family, a circle of friends that keep growing and the irreplaceable presence of the Light in my life.

Suddenly, I started to clearly understand something. Our human nature usually craves for "fancy (fatty) food" rather than the fullness of "pure fresh row food" so to speak.

We are going through the same eternal dilemma between the piece of chocolate cake and the nice red apple.

We tend to desire more the instant and obvious meal to feel fulfilled rather than the more delicate one (than will give us satisfaction without the side effect)

In other words, we are instinctively more attracted to things that sparkles to think our lives fabulous !

Once I had been realizing this, I decided to challenge myself by putting some extra effort in a work that I though was already completed.

And guess what happen then ?

Not only that it came out even better, I also received my story.

We all expect greatness !
Nevertheless, most of the time we don't make the effort to get there.

My friends, it's time to come out of our comfort zone and push the extra mile.
To join our hands and souls together, and make it happen...
It doesn't matter how long or hard it is, remember to always keep a smile !
Revealing the Light and making life on earth: heaven.

Sincerely, Ilanit.

No comments:

Post a Comment